St George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies, in association with Ramaiah Group of Institutions, Bangalore, India, have established a Mini-Medical School programme in Bangalore for students interested in a career in medicine.
Students enrolled in the Mini-Medical School programme have an opportunity to gain valuable insights into a career in medicine, as well as have an opportunity to network with instructors who will be lecturing in the programme.
“I attended the Mini Med Program. By the end of the program, I was confident enough about my decision of becoming a physician. I would definitely recommend it to my friends who look forward to becoming a doctor in the future.” -Tanvi Kappa Mini Med School Student
The three-day Mini-Med School programme courses will include:
• Medicine as a Global Career
• Need for Doctors in emerging countries like India
• Introduction to Medical Instruments and Devices
• Introduction to Heart and Cardiovascular system
• Understanding the Nervous System
• Introduction to Lungs and the Pulmonary System
• First Aid, Triage and Suturing
The programme starts on 19th December and runs through 21st December at Ramaiah Group of Institutions, Bengaluru.
To register for the Mini-Med School Programme, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call India Toll Free at 1800 572 9921